Ohio State Engineering: A College with a Global Reach
Ohio State Engineering is a global community with an ever-expanding array of international assets. In addition to alumni living and working in countries around the globe, the College also brings the world to Columbus:
- hosting more than 300 Visiting International Scholars from 37 countries who teach and conduct research shoulder-to-shoulder with our faculty and students;
- sending an average of 300 engineering students abroad to over 40 countries to enhance their understanding of the world and the international aspects of engineering;
- infusing global perspectives into the undergraduate curriculum and educating students on the impact of global cultural diversity on engineering decisions;
- building international agreements with universities and research centers around the world and supporting a global network of learning partners and collaborators;
- expanding the number of Dual Degree Programs with foreign universities.